Our extensive network covers various bus stops in Norwich, strategically placed to ensure easy access to popular destinations, major attractions, and key transport hubs. From the historic city centre to bustling shopping districts, quaint villages to scenic countryside, our bus routes connect you to the heart of Norfolk.
Exploring bus routes with our interactive map
To assist you in planning your journey, Travel Norfolk provides an interactive map that allows you to effortlessly locate bus stops and access detailed bus route information. This user-friendly map is designed to enhance your travel experience, enabling you to explore Norwich and beyond, with confidence and ease. With just a few clicks, you can search for specific bus stops, view route details, and even track real-time bus information to minimise waiting times!
Read on for instructions on how to access our interactive tool.
- Navigate to the ‘Journey Planner’ section at the top of the page or search using the ‘Plan my journey’ panel located on each page.
- On the journey planner page, you fill find the interactive map prominently displayed along with lots of tools to help you in your search. You can zoom in and out, pan across the map and click on specific bus stops or routes to obtain more detailed information.
- To find more information about bus routes, click on “bus route search” to proceed.
- Enter your desired bus route or locality in the search bar provided, alternatively you can search for a specific bus stop if you have one in mind.
- Click the search button to retrieve the relevant bus route information
- The search results will display the bus route, option to download a timetable, and additional details, helping you plan your journey effectively.
- To find more details about a specific bus stop and view the stops live departures, go to the side of the map where you can see a bus stop icon above the key, toggle this icon on by ticking the box.
- Next, if you have a particular stop in mind, at the top of the page in the search box, type in the road name that the bus stop is located on and click one of the drop-down options for the correct location.
- Once you have done this, the interactive map will pan to your chosen location and if there are any bus stops in that area, they will be shown on the map as little bus stop icons.
- To view more details and live departures click on the bus stop and the information should be displayed in a section to the left of the screen.
Bus operators serving Norfolk are:
Please contact the individual bus operators on your selected route for more detailed information on bus timetables and latest travel advice.